Based: Head office and depot – Ingleton Industrial Estate, New Road, Ingleton, North Yorkshire.
Founded: September 1956 by milk haulier Clem Bibby with Santus-bodied Leyland
Comet. Family has lived and traded in the community for over 100 years. Upon his death in 1962, son Fred took over the five-coach business and quit milk haulage 1965.
When he died 1983, son Peter and daughter Sheila took charge. Peter’s son Christopher became a director 2011. Entered coach rallies since 1971, winning Driver of the Year at British (now UK) Coach Rally 10 times since 1977.