Type of Vehicle - Bus
Year Built/Registered - 1954
Reg No. - KSV 102
Livery/Operator - Carris
History - Carris 255 is a left hand drive Weymann bodied AEC Regent III built in 1954 for Companhia Carris de Ferrio de Lisboa (CCFL), the operating company in Lisbon.
It ran in service until 1983, clocking up thousands of miles through Lisbon's rigorous and hilly streets.
It was driven back to the UK in 1983 through Portugal and Spain and has been in preservation ever since.