1944 Daimler CWA6 Video Tour

EKV 966 is a Daimler CWA6 double-decker bus dating from 1944. 

This vehicle, original fleet number 366, was built to wartime austerity regulations and entered service with Coventry Corporation Transport in 1945 with a Duple utility body. It was rebuilt after the war and then became a maintenance vehicle in 1959 before being converted back to bus condition.  It is owned by Coventry Transport Museum.

Buses Festival

Supported By
Focal Point Preview Image